Friday, March 21, 2008

June 26, 2003

Well, this was the first playlist I ever made, I believe it was the third week David was on the air at 94.9. It's not very complete and I only listened for around 40 minutes or so (mainly because I was just writing down what I could while I was heading down the 401 and eventually out of range of the station!) but this was one of the first tastes I had, and sometime between June 26th and the next week (July 3) I decided that this was something very much worth remembering and that I would do what I could to tape the shows. Anyways, here goes:

Bob Marley - One Love
Carole Pope/Rough Trade - ??
Coldplay - The Scientist
Grateful Dead - ??
Ian Dury & The Blockheads - Wake Up & Make Love With Me
Madness - Our House
Rough Trade - Birds of a Feather
T.Rex - ??
Talking Heads - Hey Now
The Eagles - Hotel California
The Smiths - How Soon Is Now?
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony

Note: tracks are presented in alphabetical order rather than the order they were played. Anything I couldn't ID isn't included.

No comments: