Friday, May 29, 2009

May 29, 2009

Well, a great show tonight with special guest Geets Romo (& Lardette!) Thanks again to soccerfan for covering the start of the show for me!

Alarm - Rain In The Summertime
Alphaville - Big In Japan
Beat Farmers - Happy Boy
Blackmore's Night - Fires At Midnight
Blue Peter - All Your Time
Boys Brigade - Melody
Dalbello - Animal
Danny Marks - Any Other Way
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
Fine Young Cannibals - Suspicious Minds
Flash & The Pan - Walking In The Rain
Frank Zappa - Montana
Icehouse - No Promises
Images In Vogue - Call It Love
Japan - All Tomorrow's Parties
Knobby Clegg & The Civilians - My Old Man's A Joke
Looney Tunes - That's All Folks
Love - My Little Red Book
M+M - Black Stations / White Stations
Marianne Faithfull - The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan
Marillion - Angelina
Motors - Love & Loneliness
Passengers (Featuring Pavarotti) - Miss Sarajevo
Peter Murphy - Cuts You Up
Pretenders - My Baby
Radiohead - Wish You Were Here
Richard Wright - Night Of A Thousand Furry Toys
Robbie Robertson - Fallen Angel
Rough Trade - Weapons
Sham 69 - Poor Cow
Spoons - Show And Tell ??
Stan Ridgway - Camouflage
Stevador Steve - Lester The Lobster
Stranglers - Nice 'N' Sleazy
Tubes - Boy Crazy
Who - Eminence Front
Wide Mouth Mason - Smile
Willy Deville - Needles & Pins

4 comments:

audiofool said...

Didn't David also play The Set-Up by Rupert Hine that night ?

Marsden Planet said...

Audiofool - maybe - I didn't hear it, but I wasn't able to listen to the whole show - I'll defer to soccerfan for a further reply!

Glen said...

No Rupert Hine song was played on the May 29th show.

audiofool said...

Thanks Glen.

I must have skipped to a different show on the iPod. I checked further and must have left it running while I was at work and it had recycled to the 08/21/08 show. Dang technology.

Didn't mean to make it sound like I was casting aspersions on your song-tracking.