Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 17, 2009

Many thanks yet again to Miss Parker for covering the start of this show for me!

69 Eyes - Wasting The Dawn
Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home
Bob Geldof - This Is the World Calling
Box - Crying Out For Love
Boys Brigade - Melody
Bruce Cockburn - They Call It Democracy
Bryan Ferry - Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Cabaret Voltaire - Sensoria
Champion Heartache - Dirty Mind
Clash - Jimmy Jazz
Cliks - Red & Blue
Comsat Angels - On The Beach
Concrete Blonde - Joey
Dr. John - I Walk On Guilded Splinters
Echo & The Bunnymen - Bring On The Dancing Horses
Elbow - The Fix
Elliott Murphy - Rock Ballad
Flesh For Lulu - I Go Crazy
Garfield - Above Market Street
Gordon Deppe - Sonic Boom
Grapes Of Wrath - You May Be Right
Hard-Fi - Suburban Knights
Hugh Cornwell - Beat Of My Heart
James Brown - Papa's Got A Brand New Bag
James Collins - Since Tina Moved In
Joe Cocker - Summer In The City
Kasabian - Butcher Blues
Kate Bush - Waiting For The Man I Love
Leon Russell - A Song For You
Long John Baldry - Morning Dew
Love - My Little Red Book
Midge Ure - If I Was
My Morning Jacket - Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Part II
Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
Parachute Club - Boys Club
Paul Young - Every Time You Go Away
Peter Murphy - Marlene Deitrich's Favourite Poem
Peter, Paul & Mary - Blowin' In The Wind
Pink Floyd - High Hopes
Powder Blues Band - What've I Been Drinkin'
Procol Harum - Grand Hotel
Propaganda - P. Machinery
Propellerheads - Pink Panther Theme
Pukka Orchestra - Might As Well Be On Mars
Rheostatics - Who Is This Man & Why Is He Laughing?
Robbie Robertson - Somewhere Down The Crazy River
Rock & Hyde - Dirty Water
Satellite Party - The Solutionists
Simply Red - Positively 4th Street
Slave To The SQUAREwave - Boy vs. Girl
Sly & The Family Stone - Everyday People
T. Rex - The Slider
Type O Negative - Cinnamon Girl
Van Morrison - TB Sheets
Water Walk - Never Leaving Eden Again
Waterboys - The Whole Of The Moon

No comments: