Friday, October 16, 2009

October 15, 2009

Thanks to those who replied to my 'help' post and miss parker who covered things until around 10 pm last night. I have been able to piece together a pretty good playlist for last night based on all of the assistance that was provided. I will reply with some guesses that I made for the below playlist in the comments to yesterday's 'help' post.

Normal service will be resumed for tonight's show! :-) Next week is another story - I may be able to cover Thursday, but Friday I won't be able to cover at all.

I truly appreciate all of the assistance!

999 - Hollywood
69 Eyes - Lost Boys
Adrian Belew - Big Electric Cat
Be Bop Deluxe - Surreal Estate
Del Shannon - Runaway
Depeche Mode - Route 66
Dream Academy - The Love Parade
Extras - Circular Impression
Fabulous Poodles - Tit Photographer Blues
Fine Young Cannibals - Suspicious Minds
Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush - Sister Change
Frank Zappa - Flakes
Ian Dury & The Blockheads - Clever Trevor
Jesus & Mary Chain - Head On
Julian Cope - Sunspots
Kane Gang - What Time Is It
Madness - Our House
Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning
National Velvet - Sex Gorilla
Parachute Club - At The Feet Of The Moon
Paul Butterfield - Mystery Train
Paul Hyde - Maddest Of The Mad
Payola$ (with Carol Pope) - Never Said I Love You
Pink Floyd - Pigs
Pink Floyd - The Dogs Of War
Powder Blues Band - Boppin’ With The Blues
Prefab Sprout - Faron Young
Propellerheads - Theme from The Pink Panther
Pursuit Of Happiness - I’m An Adult Now
Richard Strange & The Engine Room - Damascus
Robbie Robertson - Somewhere Down The Crazy River
Rock & Hyde - Dirty Water
Rocky Horror Picture Show - I'm Going Home
Roxy Music - Bogus Man
Savoy Brown - Jack The Toad
Simple Minds - Rockets
Sisters Of Mercy - Temple Of Love
Slave To The Squarewave - A Love Unknown
Spoons - Arias & Symphonies
Spoons - Ciao
Stranglers - Skin Deep
Stray Cats - Rock This Town
Teenage Head - Let’s Shake
Toni Childs - The Dead Are Dancing
Ultravox - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
Undertones - Here Comes The Summer
Wall Of Voodoo - Mexican Radio

No comments: