Friday, October 16, 2009

October 16, 2009

Made it for tonight's show :-) David did a little tribute to Teenage Head tonight as it's a year since Frankie Venom passed away. Anyone who might be able to help out with playlists next week (next Friday for sure), please comment or email me with any contributions that you can make!

Band - Shine A Light
Blackmore's Night - I Still Remember
Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home
Boomtown Rats - Wind Chill Factor (Minus Zero)
Box - My Dreams Of You
Boys Brigade - Into The Flow
Breeding Ground - Reunion
Chalk Circle - April Fool
Cliks - Red & Blue
Colourfield - Castles In The Air
Counting Crows - If I Could Give All My Love
David Bowie - Diamond Dogs
Dee Long - Good Night Universe
Electric Flag - The Killing Floor
Frank Zappa - Joe's Garage
Fraternity Of Man - Don't Bogart Me
Gazebo - I Like Chopin
Genesis - The Musical Box
Ghostwriters - Ready Steady Go
Godley & Crème - Snack Attack
Heaven 17 - Let Me Go
HIM - Right Here In My Arms
Iggy Pop - Real Wild Child (Wild One)
Jags - Last Picture Show
Leon Russell - Pisces Apple Lady
Leonard Cohen - First We Take Manhattan
Little Richard - Good Golly Miss Molly
Magazine - The Light Pours Out Of Me
Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams
Mighty Wah! - The Story Of The Blues
Moev - Alibis
My Morning Jacket - Look At You
Paupers - If I Call You By Some Name
Pete Wylie - Sinful
Peter Murphy - Cuts You Up
Phil Manzanera & 801 - City Of Light
Rammstein - Sehnsucht
Roger Taylor - People On Streets
Sigue Sigue Sputnik - Is This The Future
Simple Minds - (Don't You) Forget About Me
Slave To The SQUAREwave - Sinners Of St. Avenue
Sparklehorse - Wish You Were Here
Status Quo - You'll Come 'Round
Steel Pulse - Sound System
Stranglers - No Mercy
Streets - Dry Your Eyes
Teenage Head - Top Down
Teenage Head - Let's Shake
Teenage Head - Disgusteen
Tones On Tail - Go!
Tubes - What Do You Want From Life?
Water Walk - Never Leaving Eden Again
William Shatner - Common People

No comments: