Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 16, 2010

OK - need some help again if anyone can. This is the list until 10:03 pm....anything after that is greatly appreciated.

David gave us another incredible Sunday night - the perfect jumpstart to a Monday. Six more sleeps and we'll be back to do it all over again. Join us Saturday and Sunday nights from 7 p.m. until midnight. The best free-form broadcasting - ever.
~MissParker

Note: David came through with a list for the balance of the evening - thanks to London Ontario Baby for filling in a few details, as well.

Alan Parsons Project - The Raven
Alarm - Rain In The Summertime
Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
Arjen Anthony Lucassen - I'm A Rock
Assembly - Never Never
Badfinger - Carry On Till Tomorrow
BB Gabor - Metropolitan Life
Blue Rodeo - Don't Let The Darkness
Bob Reid - Highway Of Heroes
Box - Crying Out Loud For Love
Bruce Cockburn - Trouble With Normal
Bryan Ferry - I Put A Spell On You
Clash - Jimmy Jazz
Collective Soul - The World I Know
Colourbox - Sex Gun
Crash Test Dummies - Afternoons And Coffee Spoons
Cure - Friday I'm In Love
Dee Long - Goodnight Universe
Dee Long - Make Love In Zero Gravity
Dr. Hook - I Got Stoned And I Missed It
Flash & The Pan - California
Godley & Crème - An Englishman In New York
Hidden Cameras - Do I Belong?
Hunter Valentine - Staten Island Dream Tour
Icehouse - No Promises
Images In Vogue - Call It Love
Jeff Healey Band - I Think I Love You Too Much
Joe Cocker - Summer In The City
Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out
Lee Michaels - Heighty Hi
Leonard Cohen - Democracy
Lotus Eaters - First Picture Of You
Lou Reed - Sweet Jane (Live)
Madness - Michael Caine
Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Blinded By The Light
Marianne Faithfull - Vagabond Ways
Motors - Love & Loneliness
Patti Smith - (Smells Like) Teen Spirit
Peter Murphy - Cuts You Up
Pink Floyd - See Emily Play
Pink Floyd - Arnold Layne
Pukka Orchestra - Might As Well Be On Mars
Quentin Crisp - Spoken Word
Rocky Horror Picture Show - Over At The Frankenstein Place
Roger Waters - Radio Waves
Savoy Brown - Casting My Spell
Sisters Of Mercy - Lucretia (My Reflection)
Skatellites - James Bond Theme (Ska)
Skinny Puppy v. FLA - Dead Winter
Spoons - Show And Tell
Stranglers - The Raven
TBA - Love Across the Nation
Tears For Fears - Shout
The The - Armageddon Days (Are Here Again)
Tim Curry - I Do The Rock
XTC - Making Plans For Nigel
Yello - I Love You

7 comments:

London Ontario, Baby said...

There were a few that I couldn’t ID but here’s what was played after The Lotus Eaters:

??? – (woman repeatedly saying “I love you”)
Images In Vogue – Call It Love
Icehouse – No Promises
Alarm – Rain In The Summertime
Lee Michaels – Heighty Hi
Assembly – Never Never
Bryan Ferry – I Put A Spell On You
B.B. Gabor – Metropolitan Life
Joe Jackson – Steppin’ Out
The The – Armageddon Days Are Here (Again)
?? – James Bond Theme (very jazz-y version)
?? – I Am A Rock (cover of, but not Simon & Garfunkel)
???
Bruce Cockburn – The Trouble With Normal
Badfinger – Carry On Till Tomorrow
Crash Test Dummies – Afternoons And Coffee Spoons
Patti Smith – Smells Like Teen Spirit
Marianne Faithfull – Vagabond Ways
Blue Rodeo – Don’t Let The Darkness In Your Head
Rocky Horror – Over At The Frankenstein Place
Alan Parsons Project – The Raven
Dee Long – Goodnight Universe

Marsden Planet said...

Could this have been the 'i love you' song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpbrhRTNKCw

socc said...

I didn't see that Youtube link but my money's on "I Love You" by Yello.

Miss Parker said...

David came through with a list - thank you London Ontario Baby for filling in a few more details. xo

Miss Parker said...

PS - If someone can tell me that Yello's "I Love You" was definitely played, I'll add it to the list - thanks.

London Ontario, Baby said...

Yes, I checked YouTube and it was indeed "I Love You" by Yello! :)

Miss Parker said...

Thanks so much LO,B - you ***rock***! :-)